If you need a contract drafted, advice in relation to a commercial dispute or assistance with any other business law issue, you should speak with a our commercial solicitor.
A commercial solicitor is a lawyer who specialises in assisting business with their legal needs. The SMP legal solicitors are all business specialists who work for all your commercial law needs.
If you are in a Partnership or a Director or Shareholder of a Company you may wish to consider having a formal agreement prepared that outlines each partner’s, director’s or shareholder’s roles and responsibilities within the Partnership or Company. We can assist in the preparation of this documentation.
Also, we can advise and assist you with the recent introduction of the Personal Properties and Security Registrations. SMP Legal barristers and solicitors can provide assistance for a range of commercial legal matters, including:
- Purchase and sale of business
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Negotiating terms of leases (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options)
- Contract and commercial dispute resolution
- Debt collection, bankruptcy and insolvency
- Trade practices disputes
- Copyright infringement
- Drafting commercial agreements (joint ventures and partnerships), guarantees and security documents
- Advice on legislative requirements,
- Commercial litigation in Court
- Advice on the protection of commercial assets
- Advice for taxation and financial concerns of a commercial enterprise